The Mad River Township Fire & EMS Department Auxiliary is a group of men and women that volunteer and support the Mad River Township Fire & EMS Department as well as within the
Auxiliary members provide the following services to the department and community:
- Support the Department at Emergency Scenes.
- Provide Firefighters with drinks/food/etc. when the respond to a fire, accident, or any other emergencies.
- Assist with Department sponsored activities in the community.
- From parades, 4th of July Picnic, Apple Butter, Fire Prevention, and Santa Parade to just name a few.
All interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must pass a background check.
- Have a valid Driver’s License.
- Complete HIPAA training provided by Mad River Township Fire & EMS Department.
- Pass a driver’s training course provided by the department.
- Must be physically able to carry out work as required.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the Fire Auxiliary Application below. All applications can be emailed to the Fire Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org